Far away from the hectic life of a city person, the snow-capped mountains are bliss for men who love skiing and snowboarding. They call for recreation and adventure. But for a perfect skiing trip, the right equipment, clothes, and shoes are essentials one should have. Outdoor Equipped brings the best men’s skiing and snowboard essentials of premium quality but affordable prices.
Smartwool Men’s Merino 150 Base Layer Bottom
These bottoms keep you comfortable from the high mountain slopes to the campsite.
- These pants have a standard-layering system with a specialized blend of super soft, comfortable, and workout-tested performance.
- It helps regulate the body temperature and helps the body to breathe well, thus preventing body odor.
- Made up of naturally antimicrobial fabric that prevents the accumulation of odor-causing bacteria and the nylon core lends resiliency to the stretch for improved, durable recovery.
- Available in the color black and the price starts from $85.00 only.
Icebreaker merino mens’ 200 Oasis thermal top
This scoop-neck thermal top is a must for the snow-covered peaks that provide comfort during active days outside. This is made from highly breathable material that resists body odor and is perfect for backpacking, climbing, hiking, and more. It enhances the relationship between people and nature using natural alternatives to synthetic clothing.
Smartwool Unisex Adjustable Merino Wool Spring Glove
Whether on a ski-trip or snowboarding or hiking on a cold winter day these wool gloves would lock your body heat and keep your hands warm. The two-layered thumb adds comfort-able reinforcement while the index finger allows touch screen capabilities. These gloves are made of 100% goat leather, 100% polyester, and a 70/30 percent wool/nylon lining and should be washed with great care in cold water on a gentle cycle. They can also be dry cleaned.
The North Face Unisex City Voyager Scarf
- This smartly designed scarf is the ultimate friend for any trip. It is ultra-light and super easy to pack.
- It has a built-in stow pocket and combines 550-fill down insulation with WindWall technology that helps you fight the windiest of weather.
- Available in the color black and the price is $64.00 only.
Whether a planned or unplanned adventure in the mountains, these are the necessities you must always have in your backpack for a comfortable trip.